Are you interested in:
- Improving breastfeeding initiation and duration in Missouri?
- Reducing and removing barriers to breastfeeding in Missouri?
- Helping to establish equitable access to lactation care and services in Missouri?
- Helping to establish the portrayal and acceptance of breastfeeding as the cultural norm for infant and child feeding in Missouri?
- Networking with other breastfeeding advocates on social media?
If so, we’d love to have you join the Missouri Breastfeeding Coalition! We meet six times a year by conference call. Check the “Meetings” page for details of the next meeting.
To join or to renew your membership:
Annual membership is $12. Join using PayPal. PayPal processes credit cards, too.
OR Click here for the membership application. Send the completed application and a check payable to “Missouri Breastfeeding Coalition” to: Kathy Mertzlufft, 7831 Rangeline Rd, Columbia MO 65201
Like Us on Facebook:
“Like” us on Facebook to receive links to current breastfeeding research, news articles, and events from around the world.